BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On the Rear apron.... are there supposed to be mesh air dams in the two corner triangles (blacking them out), bc you can see the blue frame clearly when standing behind the car and it does not look correct

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys its 8 speed auto.... I live in ny.... Stick would be horrendous where I

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Foose,

Great looking and sounding ride! Got my 435i a month ago. Mppk, sport line, all handling/performance options. I have not upgraded to sport exhaust due to concerns of noise level while cruising. Have you found any droning while on parkway?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Foose,

Great looking and sounding ride! Got my 435i a month ago. Mppk, sport line, all handling/performance options. I have not upgraded to sport exhaust due to concerns of noise level while cruising. Have you found any droning while on parkway?
if you have the power kit, get the exhaust. The burr puts a smile on my face and literally any person who gets in my car (they usually start laughing going, wow this is awesome). I dont notice much if any droning on highway....its aggresively quiet, its got that high exotic pitch that turns heads at high revs.....intimidating deep tone when at a crawl and a lot of gurgle downshifting on low gears and powerfull boom when you redline it and shift.

its hard to describe. If i had to do it all over again, I would every time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You might look into the Black 435 numbers on the trunk to match the black grill in front.. and black trim everywhere else...

Chrome numbers seem out of place now .. :-/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts