BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As there is not a post in this section, I thought I would post having just ordered the car. I went for the following:

M sport 435d xdrive in estoril blue.
19 inch alloys
Adaptive m sport suspension
M sport brakes system
Black leather interior with brushed aluminum.
Professional multimedia
Harman speaker system
Lumber support
Folding mirrors pack
Tinted windows

Can't wait until April. 0-60 in 4.7 should be very interesting.

·
Registered
339 Posts
hey @Langlord welcome aboard, congrats on the order! I feel in love with a 335d sedan a few years back when i got it as a loaner from my local BMW shop. Gobs and Gobs of torque and so low down too! TC/SC off and it wanted to break tires loose through 2 gears...

interesting indeed ;) congrats again...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Awesome. Great configuration.
Estoril Blue is one of the better colors, were there any others you were considering?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We did consider mineral grey but surprisingly the wife preferred blue.

I think the only shame with the car is that it does not have the same exhaust as the petrol 435 as I think it's a more balanced look at the rear.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have made a little change to the order, as quitely I have always had issues with the standard leather.

I have therefore decided to go for BMW's individual complete interior.

All black in merino leather with white stitching and piping. The full interior includes the dash and doors being covered. My decision was made when I saw someones three series with it and it just looked stunning.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Have made a little change to the order, as quitely I have always had issues with the standard leather.

I have therefore decided to go for BMW's individual complete interior.

All black in merino leather with white stitching and piping. The full interior includes the dash and doors being covered. My decision was made when I saw someones three series with it and it just looked stunning.
Good call on going with the individual complete interior.
Can't wait to see your real world pictures of it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mpwr thanks we are pleased with the decision after all it's the inside of the car you sit in.

Really pleased as well as we have been able to keep the standard interio finishers of brushed aluminum as I don't like the individual options.

·
Registered
743 Posts
That is true, the interior needs to be an area you focus on when ordering, make sure it's how you want it to be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mpwr thanks we are pleased with the decision after all it's the inside of the car you sit in.

Really pleased as well as we have been able to keep the standard interio finishers of brushed aluminum as I don't like the individual options.
Any pictures of the interior ?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yup, interior is important, it's why I like the new Lexus IS a bit, but it's exterior is something i cannot stand, a bit too much for me. Needs to go back to the bottom of a cereal box. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts