BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two questions to the forum:

1. Am I correct that Sirius satellite radio is only available with the $2,200.00 "premium package" (ZPP) option?

2. Is any option required if I want to play the music stored on my iPhone 5 through the audio system wirelessly via Bluetooth?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but based on what I learnt when I was shopping for a F30 335i you do need the Enhanced Bluetooth and USB in order to stream audio.

The basic bluetooth will allow you to make calls and have basic audio but I don't think it plays songs

Alternatively for much cheaper you can use your Y cable to connect your iPhone or iPod and that should work. Or just plug the phone in via AUX and you can play music that way.

From what I've heard all new BMWs have the satellite radio built into the car. All you have to do is call in and activate it. Though the premium package comes with a year of service included. Also comes with adjustable lumbar support which I think is awesome.

Hope I helped.

·
Registered
339 Posts
yea +1 cfrp. Use the USB hub to connect your device for music, through the AUX cable you will hear your phone conversations through the speakers so its a ghetto form of bluetooth but works just as well ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts