BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, hope you guys can help. I own a BMW already (135i) but have got to change my company car (Currently A4) and am stuck between 420d Gran Coupe or 520d Saloon.

Guys on 1 series forum say the 4 is a bit of a wrong one to go with but would like your advice.

Thanks

Luke

·
Registered
339 Posts
I like the 4 GC, it has beautiful lines and gets to keep the 4 series wider track as well! I say go for it!

Welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ordered new company car today.

BMW 420d M Sport Professional media

19inch Style 442 alloys
M Sport braking system
Paddles shift with sport gearbox
Sliding arm rest..

Cant wait now only 12 weeks to go....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update had call from lease company saying bmw cant supply in esteril blue due to problem with paint. 2nd call told that bmw had ran out of esteril blue.

Now ordered in Mineral grey, but has anyone got any ideas what issue with esteril blue is?

·
Registered
128 Posts
No idea what is up with estoril blue. That sucks though since it is one of the most popular colors. Did they say how long it would be till you could order it? I have a hard time believing that they are saying no to all estoril blue orders since that is such a common color to opt for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No idea what is up with estoril blue. That sucks though since it is one of the most popular colors. Did they say how long it would be till you could order it? I have a hard time believing that they are saying no to all estoril blue orders since that is such a common color to opt for.
They said it was for the foreseeable future.. Got my delivery date today 31st March to the dealers...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts