BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more i look at the 4 series the more revolting that snout is. I know BMW isnt exactly known for their looks, but does the 4 series have to look like someone stuck an unpleasant smell under its nose... :dodgy:

·
Registered
743 Posts
at least BMW gave people the option to make their 4 series look better if they wish with the M Spot line kit, there's no other way to have the front end but with the M Sport bumper:

·
Registered
80 Posts
It's not that bad the snout is ok with the right front bumper and yes we are lucky we have two different ones to choose from. The M-sport looks way better than the luxury line bumper.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
I usually don't like how the hood line going in to the front bumper but in this case for the 4 series it works. The biggest complaint that was going around was the non M-sport front bumper. you can fix that with $3,700 though ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I wonder if the <4 will have a hate list.

I saw from another thread that the rumored multi spoke rims were something that needed a change.

I don't mind the looks of the 4 series too much. There is always a fix for it. Plastic surgery right hahaha

·
Registered
7 Posts
The more i look at the 4 series the more revolting that snout is. I know BMW isnt exactly known for their looks, but does the 4 series have to look like someone stuck an unpleasant smell under its nose... :dodgy:
Dayam! Why do you have to say this LOL, you got me looking at this now...:-/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts