BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where you get these? (CF Diffuse, splitter, mirrors, etc...)

Is it something you can order from the factory or is it something the dealer adds on?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Does anyone know where you get these? (CF Diffuse, splitter, mirrors, etc...)

Is it something you can order from the factory or is it something the dealer adds on?
the engine chip, exhaust and bodykit upgrades are not available in the US until Q2/spring next year. However, you can upgrade the grille, pedals, mirror caps, and carbonfiber shifter now with the official bmw m performance part number.....ask any dealer or go online to a bmw online store such as bavauto, bimmian, or even ebay you will find some dealers selling these parts.

I have heard they are avail in canada with the factory build....but who knows....im not so sure about that.... I think they are waiting bc the m4 will not be available for order until around then is my best guess

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the engine chip, exhaust and bodykit upgrades are not available in the US until Q2/spring next year. However, you can upgrade the grille, pedals, mirror caps, and carbonfiber shifter now with the official bmw m performance part number.....ask any dealer or go online to a bmw online store such as bavauto, bimmian, or even ebay you will find some dealers selling these parts.

I have heard they are avail in canada with the factory build....but who knows....im not so sure about that.... I think they are waiting bc the m4 will not be available for order until around then is my best guess
Thank you, very helpful. I see in your pic the roof is vinyl wrapped, where did you go to get that done?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I did install on my 435 carbon fiber shifter and hand brake booth, if you want to see pictures go to my picture gallery. Body kit and M Performance power kit is not available yet. No official release date for US market. I hope before spring it will be here! Those are BMW M Performance aftermerket parts. You can order them when you place your order for the car. It doesn't come from the factory, they are installed by the dealership.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts