BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Not too big of a difference in size when you look at it. With a decade in between I have to say the E46 M4 still Looks very attractive for what it is.

The 4 series to me looks more luxurious than sporty. All the M3's had a bit of both but it was a good balance. Not for the 4 series though.

· Registered
51 Posts
all I see is a dated model beside a modernized and dressed up to date 4 series :D

Just kidding! I still have much love for that generation of M3 but I am coming to accept the new look which took some time but the new headlights and grille work.

· Registered
73 Posts
The 4 series rear bumper needs a diffuser and a quad tip exhaust. The wheels on the 4 series in this picture are okay but I would still prefer 5 spokes.
regardless of new or your still comparing the second highest trim model to an "M3".

I am sure you can see similarities for aggressive / sport cosmetic parts when you put the M4 beside it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.