BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glacier Silver and Estoril Blue 435i M-Sports have just landed downtown Toronto....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Estoril Blue looks so much better than Silver, especially in the rear with the diffuser-like area. Silver just doesn't pull it off as well.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Estoril Blue looks so much better than Silver, especially in the rear with the diffuser-like area. Silver just doesn't pull it off as well.
Like every one else says Estoril blue is one of the signature colors that can never be missed. It stands out and impresses. I bet all the ladies would have their eyes glued to it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
It is actually surprising how much better the Estoril Blue looks than the silver. The silver has no depth. It almost looks like what the 4-Series looks like before they put any color on it. I like the darker grey graphite color better if I were to go with something in that color range.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish BMW would bring back yellow for the 4 series. you guys remember these?

Phoenix Yellow

Dakar Yellow

BMW never moved yellow cars in huge numbers but thats why i want it back, so RAREEEE

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would really like for bmw to bring back the phoenix yellow in the M4 or even the base 4 series line up. Probably won't happen for the base colors but at least the M package!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts