BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly the same cars with subtle differences... 3 GT should have a plusher ride and the GT also uses the Chinese LWB platform which has an 11 centimeter longer wheelbase. The 4 Gran Coupe is 18 cm shorter in total...

why one over the other...

·
Registered
743 Posts
The rear roof line on the GT really bothers me, such an ugly design. I rather get an X3 if i really needed extra space.

·
Registered
15 Posts
F32 vs F34... F36 looks a bit different to the F32, but just to show that the difference in real life is a bit more stark than the comparison pics above

·
Registered
743 Posts
I hate how the GT looks, if i really needed the space I rather buy a wagon, it looks better and would be more functional than a GT.

·
Registered
138 Posts
F32 vs F34... F36 looks a bit different to the F32, but just to show that the difference in real life is a bit more stark than the comparison pics above

Stark indeed! Even worse than I imagined. BTW Chylld is that your GC there?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Stark indeed! Even worse than I imagined. BTW Chylld is that your GC there?
It is my colour, but not my car :) (that's an F32 in the photo)

My car should be at the dealer by now, expecting them to call me this week to pick it up.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It is my colour, but not my car :) (that's an F32 in the photo)

My car should be at the dealer by now, expecting them to call me this week to pick it up.
lovely! plenty of pictures please, I believe yours will be the first on the boards if I'm not mistaken...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts