BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So you're interested in getting yourself a 4-series Gran Coupe, already a special car, but you want your car to be more special then just special. What do you do?

Opt for one of 5 new paint options offered through BMW Individual. BMW is calling them the most exciting colors you can select for the 4 Series Gran Coupe, but they're bias.

To offer their customers with a sense of exclusivity, BMW has developed their Individual Program to give buyers an opportunity to choose from a number of custom exterior and interior trims that will separate them as a special brand of special.

Frozen Bronze metallic

Santorini Blue uni

Dakar Yellow uni

Purple Silk metallic

British Racing Green uni

Of course it will be next to impossible to reach a consensus, which BMW Individual paint is the MOST exciting will vary from person to person. But we should all be able to agree, that these 5 new shades are certainly the most 'look at me'.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Seems like this is their response to people doing vinyl wraps that show they want something more from colors originally offered.

Any specific colors you would like to see become available?

·
Registered
61 Posts
That purple silk metallic is definitely a "different" colour but I like it ! The thing I like about this is you're getting the creative colours in a proper, painted, oem finish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts