BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently just bought a 430D, the dealer took out the car mats (did not realise they come as standard) - I am wanting to buy some genuine mats.

Looking on Ebay there looks to be various ones all stating F32 with some stating F36 but looking the same as F32

Could anyone confirm the part number I would need to fit my car?

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
430d coupe, F32, RWD 2018 model. I believe the only difference is the rear seats from the mats I’ve seen. A part number would be really helpful. Thanks

i
Automotive design Grey Motor vehicle Vehicle Vehicle door

·
Registered
3 Posts
430d coupe, F32, RWD 2018 model. I believe the only difference is the rear seats from the mats I’ve seen. A part number would be really helpful. Thanks

i View attachment 3841
Well, the part number depends on which “version” of floor mat you want. Your best bet is to go to “realoem.com.” There, you can plug in your car‘s specific details; 4 series, engine type, month and year of production (which is on your VIN), RHD or LHD, etc. Once selected, click browse parts and then look under “retrofitting/conversion/accessories.” There you should see several different versions - “textile lines, luxury, all weather. Once you click on what line you want, it will show you the specific part numbers. I’ve used this source many times for part number verification.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts