BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spied with much less camo then in the past. You know, as good as the new C class looks, in coupe form it somehow comes across as...er warbly. It has none of the athleticism as the 4 or A5 for example...

·
Registered
138 Posts
I actually agree with OP. The new styling of the C-class is worn FAR better on the sedan then the coupe. But then again I also felt the same way about the last gen C class. For some reason I just dont find Mercedes coupes attractive. Their sedans dwarf BMW without a doubt, but they don't do sporty. It just comes off as big and round IMO...

·
Registered
743 Posts
I actually agree with OP. The new styling of the C-class is worn FAR better on the sedan then the coupe. But then again I also felt the same way about the last gen C class. For some reason I just dont find Mercedes coupes attractive. Their sedans dwarf BMW without a doubt, but they don't do sporty. It just comes off as big and round IMO...
I like both equally.

Coupe was done well, blending in the roof line with the rear end:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like both equally.

Coupe was done well, blending in the roof line with the rear end:

I just don't think the rounder design do justice to the athleticness of a coupe. But then again I was also not a fan of the S class coupe which every was head over heels...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts