BMW 4-Series Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We now know the price of the new 2015 BMW M4. It will start at $65,125 including destination. That is an increase in price of about $2,000 compared to the previous model.

Carbon fiber is used throughout the M4, with power being transferred to the rear wheels via a lightweight and rigid driveshaft that's made out of carbon fiber reinforced plastic. Carbon fiber was also used for the roof, which looks cool, lowers the car's center of gravity and saves a bit of weight. The underhood strut braces are also made of carbon fiber.

The M4 is powered by a 3.0-liter turbocharged straight-six engine with 425 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque. The motor is paired to a six-speed manual transmission with an auto throttle-blipping function in base trim. The M4 can also be ordered with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.

·
Registered
743 Posts
That's actually not bad at all. I was expecting it to be higher, the price increase isn't much, $2000 is nothing when you're already paying $60k +

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you guys pay for your 4s? I'm interested to know if there's much of a price difference to the UK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts