BMW 4-Series Forums banner

10 new 4-series model to go on sale this summer

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MPWR 
#1 ·
This summer is going to be a big one for BMW and its 4-series lineup of vehicles. The brand is planning on putting no less than 10 new 4-series vehicles on sale through the summer.

The convertible range will get a few new engine variants starting with the new 420i, fitted with a turbocharged 2-liter 4-cylinder petrol engine making 270 Nm of torque. The 435i COnvertible will get an all-wheel drive variant, and two diesel powerplants will be added to the range. There is the 430d and the 435d xDrive models.

Five new Gran Coupe models will also be added to the 4-series lineup. There is the 420i with xDrive all-wheel-drive traction. The 435i will also get all-wheel-drive. There will also be a 430d model of the Gran Coupe that has a 3-liter turbocharged diesel inline 6-cylinder 258 hp engine and its all-wheel-drive counterpart. Finally, there is the fastest Gran Coupe model the 435d xDrive. It has athe 313 HP biturbo diesel 3-liter engine. It goes 100 km/h in just 4.8 seconds from a standstill.

I think that is 10. Are you planning on purchasing any of these?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.