BMW 4-Series Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Last year it was the M4 Coupe with the “M Performance” the “Individual” Edition, this year Japan’s getting a limited edition BMW 4 Series named “In Style”. Only 200 units will be produced and sold in Japan at a starting price of ¥6,230,000 which is roughly around $52,532 when converted.

It’s based on the 420i Gran Coupe and specifically created for the Japanese market and their love of limited edition vehicles. There aren’t any mechanical changes but the limited edition will be fitted with the M Sport Package and other additions.

The exterior, available in Alpine White or Mineral Grey for an additional ¥82,000, features satin aluminum in both the window moldings and the front fender vents. It’s also equipped with a set of 19inch double spoke alloy wheels and lighting your way are adaptive LED headlights.

Once you step into the vehicle you’ll be hugged by a saddle brown Dakota leather upholstered seat, matching the Ansorajitto Wood interior trim but providing a sharp contrast to the pearl-gloss chrome highlights. Rounding out this limited edition Gran Coupe is a few tech goodies like BMW’s Head-Up Display, Lane Change Warning, heated front seats and an automatic tailgate.

BMW is already taking orders for the In Style Gran Coupe so put a deposit soon if you want to get your hands on one.

Attachments

·
Registered
743 Posts
To me this would be perfect with some diamond stitching inserts, perfect way to complement and complete it. Hopefully my prayers will be answered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts