Don't hate me because I'm... ignorant. So I dropped a quick hello thread to introduce myself. I'm considering purchasing a new 2016 428i. Here are the details. Tell me what you think:
428i- 2 door, Alpine White, White sensatec interior, with burl wood trim, Lighting package, Track package (going with Orbit Gray 18" wheels), Bluetooth USB extra part. Additional 2 year warranty (100k miles/6 year).
BMWUSA says 48,500 (just for round numbers) not including tax, title, and license.
I'm thinking of offering 42000 cash (USD) out the door, with poor condition 2004 Honda Civic for a trade in, and telling them to add in the 2 year warranty along with a car cover.
1. What do you think of my offer to the dealer?
2. Has anyone here bought a BMW individual color?
3. How much do the BMW individual colors cost?
4. Is there anything I should know about a 4 series?
5. If anyone has an opinion on the best color combos, please let me know.
6. Does anyone have the hatchback? Any feedback on experience? (I know the 2 door doesn't come with it, so still considering a 4 door)