Which BMW 4 Series Coupe Are You Getting? - Page 2 - BMW 4-Series Forums
View Poll Results: Which BMW 4 Series Model Are You Getting?
428i Coupe - $40,500 6 15.38%
428i xDrive Coupe - $42,500 7 17.95%
435i Coupe - $46,000 13 33.33%
435i xDrive Coupe - $48,000 13 33.33%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 27 Old 11-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Member
 
Lost Horizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 30
435 M-Sport / Estoril Blue Metallic / Black Dakota Leather /
+
Canadian Packages and Options:

M Performance Packages I and II ~
M Performance Exhaust
M Power Kit
M Adaptive Suspension
M Sport Brake
Variable Sport Steering
High Speed Maximum with Performance Tires (19)
Exec Package~
High Beam Assistant
Lane Departure and Collision
Surround View
Heads up Display
Premium Package~
Rear View Camera
Alarm System
Universal Remote
Comfort Access
Auto Dimming Exterior Mirrors
Lumbar Support
Park Distance Control
Navigation
SiriusXM
Harman/Kardon Sound System
Misc Options~
Active Cruise with Stop and Go
Park Assistant
Adaptive Headlights
Speed Limit Info

Just Arrived:435 MSport/M PPK/M Exhaust/etc..
Previous: DHC 1B;2002tii;E36;E46;E34;E39;E92 and this one:F32

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lost Horizon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 27 Old 11-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Junior Member
 
eldiablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 25
Just ordered 420i Sport for delivery in Feb 2014. Only additions, 606 Sat Nav. Can't wait.
eldiablo is offline  
post #13 of 27 Old 11-04-2013, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 743
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post
Just ordered 420i Sport for delivery in Feb 2014. Only additions, 606 Sat Nav. Can't wait.
Awesome! Congrats on ordering one. What color did you order your 420i in?



MPWR is offline  
 
post #14 of 27 Old 11-04-2013, 12:16 PM
Junior Member
 
eldiablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPWR View Post
Awesome! Congrats on ordering one. What color did you order your 420i in?
Thanks, went for the Mineral Grey with Red Coral Leather.

Full spec ordered is:

Z4AB F32 420i Sport Coupe N20 2.0
7AC Sport package
B39 Mineral Grey
FLCL5 Coral Red Dakota leather upholstery with Black highlight
2A5 18" light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 397
481 Sport seats, front
S04AD Brushed Aluminium Trim
4DN Matt Coral Red interior trim finisher
548 Speedometer w/ KMH readout
258 Run-flat tyres
302 Alarm system (Thatcham 1)
3DZ Model designation deletion (side)
423 Floor mats, velour
428 First Aid Kit & Triangle
431 Rear-view mirror, auto dimming
494 Seat heating, front
502 Headlight wash
508 Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
521 Rain sensor with auto. headlight activation
522 Xenon Headlights
534 Automatic Air Conditioning
544 Cruise control with brake function
563 Extended Interior Light Package
575 12V power sockets
5DA Passenger airbag deactivation, front
654 DAB digital radio
6NH Bluetooth hands-free with USB audio interface

Only option added:

ZNB Media package - BMW Business
606 Navigation System Business
6AC BMW Emergency call
6AE BMW TeleServices

Only thing left to do now, pay balance, pick up car!

Can't wait.
eldiablo is offline  
post #15 of 27 Old 11-05-2013, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 743
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post
Thanks, went for the Mineral Grey with Red Coral Leather.

Full spec ordered is:

Z4AB F32 420i Sport Coupe N20 2.0
7AC Sport package
B39 Mineral Grey
FLCL5 Coral Red Dakota leather upholstery with Black highlight
2A5 18" light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 397
481 Sport seats, front
S04AD Brushed Aluminium Trim
4DN Matt Coral Red interior trim finisher
548 Speedometer w/ KMH readout
258 Run-flat tyres
302 Alarm system (Thatcham 1)
3DZ Model designation deletion (side)
423 Floor mats, velour
428 First Aid Kit & Triangle
431 Rear-view mirror, auto dimming
494 Seat heating, front
502 Headlight wash
508 Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
521 Rain sensor with auto. headlight activation
522 Xenon Headlights
534 Automatic Air Conditioning
544 Cruise control with brake function
563 Extended Interior Light Package
575 12V power sockets
5DA Passenger airbag deactivation, front
654 DAB digital radio
6NH Bluetooth hands-free with USB audio interface

Only option added:

ZNB Media package - BMW Business
606 Navigation System Business
6AC BMW Emergency call
6AE BMW TeleServices

Only thing left to do now, pay balance, pick up car!

Can't wait.
Just curious about the deposit you put down, how much was it?



MPWR is offline  
post #16 of 27 Old 11-06-2013, 05:21 AM
Junior Member
 
eldiablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 25
10%
eldiablo is offline  
post #17 of 27 Old 12-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Junior Member
 
JennBunnii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 19
Picking up my 435i xdrive M package today!
it's Glacier Silver with red interior... really wish they
had Mineral White o well!!
JennBunnii is offline  
post #18 of 27 Old 12-27-2013, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 743
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennBunnii View Post
Picking up my 435i xdrive M package today!
it's Glacier Silver with red interior... really wish they
had Mineral White o well!!
sounds like a good color combo, make sure to keep us posted on it's arrival with pictures



MPWR is offline  
post #19 of 27 Old 12-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Junior Member
 
JennBunnii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 19
ill be posting up pictures later today
JennBunnii is offline  
post #20 of 27 Old 01-02-2014, 11:19 AM
Junior Member
 
eldiablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 25
420I Sport, Metalic Grey, Coral Red Dakota leather upholstery
with Black highlight, Navigation system Business with BMW Emergency call and BMW TeleServices, 407 19", sports seats, seat heating. Everything else as standard. Hopefully will put some images up tomorrow.
eldiablo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW 4-Series Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome