Who has or will get any add ons when their 4 series? If so what would you recommend.. - BMW 4-Series Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 01-21-2014, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: London
Posts: 21
(Thread Starter)
Cool Who has or will get any add ons when their 4 series? If so what would you recommend..

Hey guys.. Just wanted know what add ons you chose or will choose when ordering your 4 series.. Any recommendations..?
Ramzzz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 Old 01-22-2014, 06:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzzz View Post
Hey guys.. Just wanted know what add ons you chose or will choose when ordering your 4 series.. Any recommendations..?
Hm...I did PPK, M Performance aerodynamic kit, Vossen CV3 wheels, Meistershaft Exhaust, carbon fiber interior trim, black grills, windows, some graphics. Sill to do H&R lowering springs ( waiting till winter will be over ) and maybe M Performance stearing wheel. First what I would in your place; go with aftermarket wheels, do black grill and rear spoiler. Then depends how much are willinig to spend?
Viga is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 01-22-2014, 07:08 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1
Are you talking about optional equipment or m performance accessories?
javsi_bmw is offline  
 
post #4 of 15 Old 01-30-2014, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: London
Posts: 21
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viga View Post
Hm...I did PPK, M Performance aerodynamic kit, Vossen CV3 wheels, Meistershaft Exhaust, carbon fiber interior trim, black grills, windows, some graphics. Sill to do H&R lowering springs ( waiting till winter will be over ) and maybe M Performance stearing wheel. First what I would in your place; go with aftermarket wheels, do black grill and rear spoiler. Then depends how much are willinig to spend?
Looks good Viga nice job. M not looking to spend more then 10k ontop.
Ramzzz is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 01-30-2014, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: London
Posts: 21
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by javsi_bmw View Post
Are you talking about optional equipment or m performance accessories?
Both Javsi.. Anything you think would be a good addition.
Ramzzz is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 01-30-2014, 02:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viga View Post
Hm...I did PPK, M Performance aerodynamic kit, Vossen CV3 wheels, Meistershaft Exhaust, carbon fiber interior trim, black grills, windows, some graphics. Sill to do H&R lowering springs ( waiting till winter will be over ) and maybe M Performance stearing wheel. First what I would in your place; go with aftermarket wheels, do black grill and rear spoiler. Then depends how much are willinig to spend?
Now that's an awesome shot!
You being one of the first guys with a 4 series modded this much especially with Vossen's, i would have expected vossen do a video of your car as they usually do with a car like this that has their product.



MPWR is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 01-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viga View Post
Hm...I did PPK, M Performance aerodynamic kit, Vossen CV3 wheels, Meistershaft Exhaust, carbon fiber interior trim, black grills, windows, some graphics. Sill to do H&R lowering springs ( waiting till winter will be over ) and maybe M Performance stearing wheel. First what I would in your place; go with aftermarket wheels, do black grill and rear spoiler. Then depends how much are willinig to spend?
Is that you leaning up against the car too???

Vossen rims are great. Definitely some of my favorites. I am a fan of concave wheels right now too. Rims and body kit will make the biggest cosmetic difference to your car. Only other thing I would recommend is tinting windows (legally of course).
mr.smith is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 02-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.smith View Post
Is that you leaning up against the car too???

Vossen rims are great. Definitely some of my favorites. I am a fan of concave wheels right now too. Rims and body kit will make the biggest cosmetic difference to your car. Only other thing I would recommend is tinting windows (legally of course).
I did, didn`t notice ,must be pasanger door window was down
Viga is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 02-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzzz View Post
Looks good Viga nice job. M not looking to spend more then 10k ontop.
Start with M Performance black grills and rear spoiler. Then tint windows, do wheel spacers.With those upgrades you sould be under 1k. Next year maybe think about new wheels and front splitter.
Viga is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 02-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 102
[QUOTE=MPWR;13841]Now that's an awesome shot!
You being one of the first guys with a 4 series modded this much especially with Vossen's, i would have expected vossen do a video of your car as they usually do with a car like this that has their product.
They did photo shoot of my previuos car
Viga is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW 4-Series Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome