Has any one added any M performance parts to their 4 series..? - BMW 4-Series Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 Old 01-19-2014, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: London
Posts: 21
(Thread Starter)
Lightbulb Has any one added any M performance parts to their 4 series..?

Ladies n gents..! Just wanted to know if any one has upgraded to a y m performance parts.. I am planning on ordering my m sport 4series and was thinking of adding the m performance exhaust.. Is it worth it?
Ramzzz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 Old 01-20-2014, 09:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: southeast, Pa
Posts: 154
I'm definately getting MPE. I love the sound it produces. Also getting black kidneys, aluminum pedal covers and PPK but only if it's available for port install.
scott is offline  
post #3 of 19 Old 01-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 102
I did PPK, aero dynamic kit, carbon shifter with hand brake and grills. Exhaust Meistershaft, I do like quad tips and adjustable sound
Viga is offline  
 
post #4 of 19 Old 01-20-2014, 12:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott View Post
I'm definately getting MPE. I love the sound it produces. Also getting black kidneys, aluminum pedal covers and PPK but only if it's available for port install.
PPK it`s not available yet at the port. Whats wrong with dealer installation?
Viga is offline  
post #5 of 19 Old 01-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: southeast, Pa
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viga View Post
PPK it`s not available yet at the port. Whats wrong with dealer installation?
"If port installed, it's fully residualized" says my SA. I don't see why it wouldn't be residualized if dealer installed, do you? I do know that port will be a lot cheaper.
scott is offline  
post #6 of 19 Old 01-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott View Post
"If port installed, it's fully residualized" says my SA. I don't see why it wouldn't be residualized if dealer installed, do you? I do know that port will be a lot cheaper.
As far as I know, price is the same port install or dealer install. And you are corect, if you will decide to lease, then port install accessories will be residualized! Just unfortunatly PPK is not available yet at the port.
Viga is offline  
post #7 of 19 Old 01-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: southeast, Pa
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viga View Post
As far as I know, price is the same port install or dealer install. And you are corect, if you will decide to lease, then port install accessories will be residualized! Just unfortunatly PPK is not available yet at the port.
He tells me I stand a chance the port program will be in effect when the car arrives in 2-5 weeks due to supplies being up.....keeping my fingers crossed.
scott is offline  
post #8 of 19 Old 01-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott View Post
He tells me I stand a chance the port program will be in effect when the car arrives in 2-5 weeks due to supplies being up.....keeping my fingers crossed.
Good Luck! It`s worted, I can tell the difference
Viga is offline  
post #9 of 19 Old 01-21-2014, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: London
Posts: 21
(Thread Starter)
I will deffo go for the MPE sounds amazing. Maybe go for the carbon fibre BK aswell.
Ramzzz is offline  
post #10 of 19 Old 01-23-2014, 05:31 PM
Member
 
Lost Horizon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzzz View Post
Ladies n gents..! Just wanted to know if any one has upgraded to a y m performance parts.. I am planning on ordering my m sport 4series and was thinking of adding the m performance exhaust.. Is it worth it?
In Canada, the MP Packages have been available since the beginning. I've had mine since October. If you can afford them, definitely makes the car worth the upgrades.

Just Arrived:435 MSport/M PPK/M Exhaust/etc..
Previous: DHC 1B;2002tii;E36;E46;E34;E39;E92 and this one:F32

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lost Horizon is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW 4-Series Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in













Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Picked Up my 435i Estoril and added a few things... Foose 4-Series Owners Check In Area 12 08-06-2014 06:40 PM
4 Series M Performance Parts 428MTLP M Performance Parts & Accessories 7 11-21-2013 04:03 PM
M Performance Parts for the 4-Series (+video) Forget Me Now M Performance Parts & Accessories 1 09-19-2013 01:24 PM
Pictures of an Estoril Blue BMW 435i M Sport with M Performance Parts mr.smith M Performance Parts & Accessories 13 08-02-2013 01:54 PM
New forums added VS-Admin 4-seriesforums.com Site Info & Help 0 06-18-2013 03:51 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome