Impressions in chronological order:
- such a cosy place to be, cockpit just wraps around you and the seat is super adjustable, although I would like a little bit more tilt in the base. Still, very comfortable
- more than enough room in all 3 back seats (i'm 5'9"). middle seat very usable
- steering is nice and light in comfort mode - wouldn't change it. weights up in sport mode a little bit. i have variable ratio depending on amount of lock ("variable sport steering") and it's taking a while to get used to
- rear view mirror is stupidly positioned quite low so it blocks out a large portion of the forward visibility. adding insult to this is the small rear window which looks out at the tops of the cars behind you
- car is so quiet. thought i was doing 30kph, look at the head-up display and it says 70kph!! ride is nice, lets me know where bumps are but doesn't shout about it. a bit of road noise to let me know i'm moving. not as quiet as a lexus, but if i wanted that, i would have bought a lexus.
- engine has a good amount of power, much more responsive and lag-free than my golf R.
- comfort access, love being able to leave the key in my pocket!
etc etc. love this car.